Monday, February 16, 2009

kitchys.








I love kitchens and literally everything about them...it is defiantly the place where I spend the most time. I love the smells, aesthetics, and homey feeling you get when you step in... I especially love the tastes. :) Food is my love language... I love to eat it, bake it, cook it, and give it with and for others. Therefore, it comes as no surprise to me that I am always drawn their design elements over any other room... in my dream home, the kitchen will be all white with wooden counters, but these kitchens above are pretty awesome. Ok fine, don't twist my arm, I would take any of them. Sorry for those of you who might be sick of my kitchen pics.

pictures from here.

1 comment:

seesaw designs said...

I love kitchens... I'd take any of those too ;)