Tuesday, May 26, 2009

relaxing.






This past weekend was so needed... sometimes just one extra day of freedom is enough to set you for a while. I had lots of time with Ry, Senga, & family, some relaxing time on the lake, did too much obsessive baking, hung out with great friends, planted a beautiful hydrangea plant that my parents surprised me with, went estate sale hunting, cooked a couple of homemade pizzas, painted two rooms in our home, and most importantly, enjoyed doing whatever I wanted to do...

Vow for this summer: I am going to dare to make more mistakes. I'm going to relax & limber up. I am going to be sillier than I have ever been. I will take fewer things seriously. I will take more chances. I will swim, jump, run, play, bake, bike, plant, cook, climb, do & enjoy more. I will remember that this life is fleeting. I will appreciate this life that was bestowed upon me & thank the Lord daily for it. I will love deeply & laugh hard. I will attempt to live this life the way it was meant to be lived.
Hope everyone's weekends were grand!

No comments: