Friday, October 23, 2009

BU HC 09.

This weekend is BU's 100th Homecoming! Baylor Homecoming really is like no other... to me and many others, Baylor is the best kept secret in the country and the holds some of my best and fondest memories. Its not the prayer & pep rally at the Bonfire, the hours dedicated to Pigskin, the overwhelming time and energy put into floats {at the largest HC parade in the nation, I might add.} Its going to CG and getting a cowboy, eating fried pickles & a big O at Georges, walking through our beautiful campus {that without fail, has new fresh, flowers everywhere}, driving by our old run down houses, scrounging around at Laverty's, and most importantly, seeing people you loved & lived with for 4 of the most formative years of your life. {W'ell miss you Sara(h)'s & LKA.} Sic 'em. I. can. not. wait.

3 comments:

Wynne Elder said...

your post just gave me the CHILLS. You are right on about all those things. what a speical school we went to :) we are both for sure proud baylor bears. see you tomorrow friend!!

Wynne Elder said...

ps - SICK pigskin pic. ugh. haha - those were some good days though, I'm glad we stuck it out for 5 semesters of sing and pigskin...

CaseyWiegand said...

I need to see you there....we'll be at the parade, find me!!! XOXO