Wednesday, October 6, 2010

organized, clean chaos.









I love nothing more than stacks & stacks of dishes... and white, chic kitchens. There is something I am always drawn to when it comes to a great image of monochromatic, organized chaos. {Yes, English teachers, I am fully aware this is an oxymoron.} I love when a home looks clean & neat... but lived in & loved.
I am obviously not one for the modern or minimalistic... give me loads of texture, tons of warmth, over the top -tall stacks, homey goodness, earthy tones, bold patterns, neutral finishes, monochromatic colors, plush sofas, and a welcoming environment-- Organized, clean chaos at its finest & a place I can sigh and call home.

Happy Hump Day! I know I have been very MIA... my life has been dedicated to work & the NM Legendary Christmas Book Window Unveiling {my little baby}, as of late. Yep, Christmas starts early in retail... try early as in, last February. How I don't turn into a grinch by the time December rolls around is still a mystery to me!

No comments: