Monday, January 10, 2011

mfcreativedesigns.com

Finally got this little ditty up & running... finally. And while it's not perfect & I am still tweaking and adding, I am glad I got it up! I am not great with HTML coding, or CSS for that matter, but it is now on my list of things to work on in 2011. More on that later... I digress.

mfcreativedesigns.com is up & running! It doesn't really do much, it is more of a cohesive place to upload my latest work and a nicer place to direct people to than Etsy.

For some reason, however, it looks a whole lot cleaner on a Mac, versus PC. Why is this? anyone? its driving me nuts.

xoxo. Happy Monday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i loveeee tumblr - it's clean and simple. it really focuses on your designs. great choice. and that you can buy the site. proud.of.you!

you will be successful. woohoo

CaseyWiegand said...

Gorgeous, of course!

Natalie Grace said...

Looks so great! {sent from my mac products, of course}

Anonymous said...

hermes bag
kd 14
a bathing ape
golden goose outlet
pg 1
off white hoodie outlet
hermes birkin
nike off white
off white
supreme clothing